[TxMt] Problem with LaTeX bundle

Frank Schönmann fs at defined.de
Mon Jun 6 09:48:36 UTC 2005

hi

On 06.06.2005, at 00:51, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> If I have another idea I'll write about it here.
> Please do.

I found another one: In commands like \chapter{}, \section{},
\paragraph{}, ... the keyword and the closing brace are displayed as
bold but the opening brace is not (in my theme setting). Obviously,
this happens because the opening brace is not in the
keyword.function.section.latex scope as are the other two parts. I
think both braces should be handled equally.

--
bye, Frank!