[TxMt] Any PHP Coders with a few minutes to spare ?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 19:27:05 UTC 2005

On 3 Jun 2005, at 19:55, Jack Baty wrote:
>> Virtually clueless about ctags or how to work with them, so I'll
>> leave them alone :)
>
> As a fan of Exuberant ctags (http://ctags.sourceforge.net/) I'd
> still like to see this done utilizing them rather than something
> specific to Textmate. That would let me have completion capability
> in both Textmate and VIM using the same set of tags.

Well, Jack, I'm writing the solution in the best way I know how to,
but if you could rework things into ctags and it would work the same
then by all means do so once the solution is 'completed'. All the
info is in a simple PHP array, so you should be able to rewrite it
into many other formats if you wish.

My main reason behind redoing the original phpcc stuff was that 3700+
small text files was not ideal for the SVN, and it was a bit big size
wise, as well as missing some bits of information that I liked to
include.

> That said, the work you're doing is great and I'll no doubt be
> happy with whichever method is used.

Thanks, and if you think beta2 is great then I would like to know
what you will think about beta3. Even greater ?? :)

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -