[TxMt] Any PHP Coders with a few minutes to spare ?

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 18:41:06 UTC 2005

On 3 Jun 2005, at 15:03, Dominique PERETTI wrote:
> On 3 juin 05, at 11:16, Mats Persson wrote:
>> The reasons to why this functionality is not yet in this bundle is
>> entirely due to me not knowing HOW to implement it.  I have a few
>> ideas, but keep hitting some limitations/problems in most of
>> them.  If anyone can think off a solution that would work nicely,
>> please let me know.
> One option is to use ctags.
> It looks like it's there by default in Tiger, but I'm a little bit
> disappointed with the results on PHP and Ruby files.

Virtually clueless about ctags or how to work with them, so I'll
leave them alone :)

> It looks obvious that Textmate it(him?)self is the most appropriate
> tool to parse our source code, using the new syntax bundles.
> I can't imagine that Allan doesn't have plans :-)

The obvious choice and yes, it's already implemented, albeit slightly
crudely at the moment, in beta3 of PHPCC. Due to be released over the
weekend or early next week.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -