[TxMt] symbol popup

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jun 3 16:59:29 UTC 2005

On Jun 3, 2005, at 18:14, Todd Grimason wrote:

> [...] Might there soon be an "official" beta linked from
> the main site for those not paying close attention [like myself] but
> still using TM daily?

If you're using 1.1b6+ it will report new “unofficial” versions in
the software update checks. When I go back to official versions
depend on when I get the things resolved that is preventing me from
doing official versions.

> Anyways, I know this is an often-discussed topic, but I missed it - is
> the symbol popup and the other options that pop up windows with
> symbols/functions the final form of the much-requested
> function/method/symbol menus? At the risk of sounding whiny, I hope
> not
> :-(

As stated in the release notes and a dozen other places, this is just
some preliminary stuff! Mainly done to test the feasibility of
extracting symbols (function names) using scopes only.