[TxMt] Keybindings

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Jul 31 11:05:07 UTC 2005

In order for the system caret to move with pageup/down, I use this in
my Keybindings file

     "\UF72C" = "pageUp:";                                           /
* Page Up */
     "\UF72D" = "pageDown:";                                         /
* Page Down */

This works all and well, but is it possible to get smooth scrolling
with it to? If i remove these lines, I get smooth scrolling but the
caret won't move (actually, textpad gives smooth scrolling).

Also, I'd like tab to indent/outdent lines of selected code, but

     "\U0009" = "indent:";                                           /
* Tab */

seems to do nothing (actually, it does do something, it completely
disables tab in textpad).

as always, thankful for assintance

Andreas