[TxMt] PHPCodeCompletion v 1.0b5 available (b15 supported now)

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 07:26:47 UTC 2005

On 26 Jul 2005, at 22:39, Andreas Wahlin wrote:
> I can only say WOW!

Thank you, but it's still just a "proof-of-concept" that can and
should be further improved I hope.

> Does anything simmilar exist for CSS and HTML?

Not yet, but should someday 'soon-ish'. Doing all this kind of stuff
takes time and energy and both of those are in generally limited
supply. If you have the time and energy, please help with structuring
up the <LANGUAGE> content/information and make it available. A
rudimentary framework is in place, and can be reused relatively quickly.

> One slight problem though, as I understand it it should connect to
> remote PHP manual if no local, that does not seem to happen.

Have you READ and SET the PHPCC preferences ?? It works here, so it
should work there as well.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -