[TxMt] BBedit theme

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon Jul 25 14:07:37 UTC 2005

In a small gesture of giving something back, I modified my iPlastic
theme after the BBedit colours, although I suppose it might almost be
more work to get it to work correctly than even doing it from scratch
(I wasn't to sure about what to do with all the entities and scopes,
so I scrapped everything except the BBedit names and it's not working
for PHP, only HTML, and some things like images need scopes). So if
anyone wants this to build a good worknig BBedit scheme around it
(making PHP embed work for example) I'd be glad to send you the
preference file if you tell me where to get it :)
Or I could send the names and corresponding RGB colours as a normal
text file, if that's easier.

Andreas