[TxMt] markdown coloring broken in b15?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Jul 23 09:32:46 UTC 2005

On 22/07/2005, at 15.00, Tom Lazar wrote:

> i just installed b15 and updated to the bundles svn to 1359 (and
> additionally did a fresh checkout, to make sure) and now markdown
> doesn't show any syntaxcoloring at all, regardless of the selected
> theme.

It should show bold, italic, and underline (for links) and constants
according to the selected theme. But none of the included themes have
extra styles for the misc. markup.* scopes used by the language grammar.

> [...] or should I just wait for an update of the bundles repository?

Yes -- I may add the old Markdown colors to the Mac Classic theme
later (I'll wait till Chris has committed his update of the theme).