[TxMt] delay after switching back to TM

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jul 21 23:23:59 UTC 2005

On 22/07/2005, at 1.18, Patrice Neff wrote:

>> In the meantime, switch to static projects if the delay is too
>> frustrating.
> Thanks for your reply. But how do I switch to static projects? I
> didn't find anything at the big search engines or in the help.

This was actually in the part you quoted:

     [...] You can create a static (thus non-updating) project by
dragging
     files (instead of folders) to the project drawer. If you want to
add an
     entire folder structure as a project you can e.g. create a
script as the
     one attached below, which takes a folder as first argument and
writes a
     tmproj file to stdout. [...]

So it's in the way you create the project, not a switch.