[TxMt] REQ: default projectname <FOLDERNAME>.tmproj

Tom Lazar tom at tomster.org
Wed Jul 20 12:10:52 UTC 2005

On Jul 20, 2005, at 12:22 AM, Andrew Green wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:48:37 +0200, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
> FWIW, I find them completely invaluable, as the screenshot at:
>
>     http://guineapig.article7.co.uk/tmp/textmate.jpg
>
> ...will testify!

ACK, me too! Instead of Tobias' (great) idea with the smart folder I
simply bump their scoring in Quicksilver to access them quickly.

I particularily like, that the .tmproj even saves each(!) document's
selection which is great for repeatively copying and pasting.

@allan: yes, I mean the 'untitled' default filename that one gets
when saving what you refer to as 'scratch' projects (the only ones I
use)

just my $0.02

best regards,

Tom