[TxMt] REQ: default projectname <FOLDERNAME>.tmproj

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jul 19 11:48:37 UTC 2005

On 18/07/2005, at 11.11, Tom Lazar wrote:

> i have been creating projects left and right lately and realised,
> that 'untitled' is not the best default name (i.e. *never* right)
> as opposed to say the name of the toplevel folder that the project
> consists of (i.e. *sometimes* right)

Is this the project name (in the titlebar + Windows menu), or the
name suggested when you save the project?

If you create the project by dragging files or a folder to TM, it
will use the name of the parent folder (or folder dragged). Though if
you save it, it still shows “untitled”, but I don't think many save
scratch projects (and would like to get rid of tmproj files
anyway ;) )!?!