[TxMt] Feature requests

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jul 11 12:33:42 UTC 2005

On 11/07/2005, at 12.32, Matt Mower wrote:

> It makes me wonder about all the other keybindings I have no idea
> about.

If we ignore the standard key bindings (for moving the caret etc.),
then I'm almost certain that ctrl-[shift-]S for incremental
[backwards] seach and option to toggle a selection between normal and
column mode, are the only two functions not visible through the menus
(and menus show the key equivalent).

Some items though have aliases, in particular shift left/right which
also work with option-[shift-]tab (that binding is in the included
key bindings file).

And some menu items only show up when holding down a modifier key,
for example Execute Line Inserting Result from the Text menu becomes …
and Replace with Result when holding down the option key.

So while a section in the manual about key bindings would be nice,
99% of the info should be in the application :)