[TxMt] "made with TextMate" image

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jul 8 06:16:42 UTC 2005

On 07/07/2005, at 22.04, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> On Jul 7, 2005, at 2:24 PM, José Campos wrote:
>> Has anybody here got that kind of stuff?

Raena Armitage actually created buttons long ago [1], but that was
with the initial icon.

> Oh, yeah, I'd love one too, I second the question. Is there an
> official image for that purpose?

Here are two photoshop files I got from Wolfgang Bartelme:
    http://macromates.com/textmate/other/TextMate.psd.gz
    http://macromates.com/textmate/other/TextMate300.psd.gz

I have updated the wiki [2] as well.

> Are we at liberty to design our own image and use it in our
> webpages and stuff?

I would be pretty stupid if I started suing my users for such things! ;)

Everyone is of course more than welcome to make mention of TextMate
on their pages, using text, their own imagery, or basing it on the
official graphics (including the photoshop files linked to above).

And if anyone comes up with a nice “Made with…” image, feel free to
share! :)

[1] http://www.raena.net/textmate-icons/
[2] http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?n=Main.AlternativeIcons