[TxMt] Softwrap Broken in B14

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jul 1 19:58:59 UTC 2005

On 01/07/2005, at 19.45, Justin French wrote:

>> Here's an update: http://macromates.com/textmate/files/
>> TextMate_1.1b14_2005-07-01.zip
> Downloaded this revision, and switching tabs seems to still forget
> if wrapping was on or off (in my case, always wrapping stuff I want
> to leave without wrapping).

This is a different problem. Basically when switching tabs it
currently re-reads the setting from the scope specific settings
(currently located in the theme editor).

The scope specific settings are setup so that text.* have soft wrap
enabled, and source.* have it disabled.

You can change these in the Theme Editor -> Settings: Basic -> Text /
Source Settings. You may either want to remove the default settings,
or make a more specific setting, e.g. if you do want text files to be
with soft wrap, but not e.g. text.html, then make a new setting
(preferably make a new settings group first for your custom stuff)
where you set the scope to text.html and the textual setting to:
{ softWrap = 0; }