[TxMt] Editing a graphic in PS

Eric Curtis ecurtis at rgbdesignstudio.com
Mon Jan 31 23:15:39 UTC 2005

On Jan 31, 2005, at 2:52 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2005, at 19:22, Eric Curtis wrote:
>
>> I was noticing that if I right click in the project drawer a file
>> will give me an option to reveal or open in the finder. Is there a
>> way to add to this list so that I can open in photoshop?
>
> If you use “Show Info” in Finder and change the Open With in there to
> Photoshop, then TextMate should also open the file with Photoshop
> (since it just asks Finder to show the file). That's currently the
> only possibility.

Well it is great to know that that is the intended functionality
however when I am in the finder and I select the file it does default
to open with Photoshop , however this does not seem to be passed to TM
as it only offers the finder.

Let me know if I should explain this in more detail or can provide any
help.

Eric C