[TxMt] Editing a graphic in PS

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jan 31 22:52:06 UTC 2005

On Jan 31, 2005, at 19:22, Eric Curtis wrote:

> I was noticing that if I right click in the project drawer a file will
> give me an option to reveal or open in the finder. Is there a way to
> add to this list so that I can open in photoshop?

If you use “Show Info” in Finder and change the Open With in there to
Photoshop, then TextMate should also open the file with Photoshop
(since it just asks Finder to show the file). That's currently the only
possibility.

> Another thing I would most likely do is add a reveal in pathfinder as
> I do not use the finder much.

I was under the impression that Path Finder would “replace” the
functionality, and it would then work for this, since I do in fact use
NSWorkspace to “reveal” the file, and not Finder (so Path Finder should
intercept this).