[TxMt] OS X Services

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jan 31 18:56:12 UTC 2005

On Jan 31, 2005, at 19:30, Eric Curtis wrote:

> With the recent introduction of Apple's Pages software I have been
> reading a slew of reviews that point out it's short-comings however
> this has also prompted people to write in solutions for them. I have
> discovered some very nice services [...]

I took the opportunity to mention this on the TextMate blog:

http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2005/01/31/textmate-service-works-
with-pages/

If some of you have the chance to comment on these Pages short-comings
articles, please feel free to direct people toward my blog! :)

Btw: if you haven't noticed, I've started (well, started from beta 3)
to make a more in-depth description of the highlights of each beta. So
hopefully it's a nice read for TextMate users. Beta 4 is scheduled for
tonight, and I can't wait writing the entry demo'ing the new output
option! :)