[TxMt] OS X Services

Eric Curtis ecurtis at rgbdesignstudio.com
Mon Jan 31 18:30:40 UTC 2005

With the recent introduction of Apple's Pages software I have been
reading a slew of reviews that point out it's short-comings however
this has also prompted people to write in solutions for them. I have
discovered some very nice services (that will of course work in
Textmate as well) so I wanted to start a discussion on what services do
you use (perhaps not use do to stability issues) and can not live
without.

Here is one that I think I will be using quite often:

http://www.nisus.com/Thesaurus/

Looking forward to some new toy : )

Eric C