[TxMt] Feature suggestion: Open file as edit vs. browse

Jack Baty jbaty at fusionary.com
Mon Jan 31 17:58:54 UTC 2005

Overkill in some cases, underkill (?) in others, but Trac
(http://www.edgewall.com/trac/) really does fit a nice middle ground.
With the integrated Wiki and repository browser it's a
three-birds-with-one-stone sort of thing.

The Roadmap feature would do a respectable job of solving the problem
discussed in Chris' original post.

--
Jack Baty
Fusionary Media - http://fusionary.com/

"Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried
from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up" --Terry Pratchett