[TxMt] Command Output Window

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Jan 30 13:15:09 UTC 2005

On Jan 30, 2005, at 13:54, Brian Lalor wrote:

>> Actually, I think the OP is unaware that the top part is the parsed
>> output and the bottom part is the raw output.
> I've got two complaints about the command window.  The first is parsed
> vs. raw output.  I don't want two windows.  I want a single window
> with the output marked up and clickable.

I'm hoping that this window will play a lesser role when I add HTML as
output option (that was the main motivation behind the txmt:// URL
scheme) -- so with this you can pretty much format/style it exactly as
you want.

> Also, when running a compilation that doesn't return immediately, TM
> completely hangs until the command is done.  I'd like to see the
> command window update as the command outputs data.

Yes, that sucks a bit. For this reason I'm doing most of my builds from
Terminal.app -- I really need to fix this ;)