[TxMt] Command Output Window

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Sun Jan 30 12:54:07 UTC 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 6:25 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Actually, I think the OP is unaware that the top part is the parsed
> output and the bottom part is the raw output.

I've got two complaints about the command window.  The first is parsed
vs. raw output.  I don't want two windows.  I want a single window with
the output marked up and clickable.  For example, javac output consists
of perhaps three lines when a compilation error occurs:
     [javac]
/Users/blalor/devel/java/BeanShellServlet/src/org/bravo5/
BeanShellServlet/BeanShellServlet.java:31: cannot resolve symbol
     [javac] symbol  : class HttpServletResponse
     [javac] location: class org.bravo5.BeanShellServlet.BeanShellServlet
     [javac]                          HttpServletResponse resp)

I really want to be able to click on the line number and still be able
to see the rest of the error in context.

Also, when running a compilation that doesn't return immediately, TM
completely hangs until the command is done.  I'd like to see the
command window update as the command outputs data.

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor at bravo5.org