[TxMt] Feature suggestion: Open file as edit vs. browse

Anders Isaksson anders at isazone.com
Sun Jan 30 08:42:48 UTC 2005

Yes, I'm quite new to the list, and what you describe sounds rather
good. In addition to this I have another idea (that also may have been
discussed in the past). As I can do in Safari, it would be good to be
able to open a file in a new separate window. Like if you press the
command key when you klick a link on a web page you ge a new Safari
window.

Sometimes I need to have more the one file open and visible on the same
time and this would give me a TextMate window without tabs and the
project drawer.

Regards
/Anders I

Anders Isaksson - anders at isazone.com