[TxMt] Auto-Refresh the project drawer

Michael Gregoire mgee at gwi.net
Sat Jan 29 14:09:27 UTC 2005

On Jan 29, 2005, at 8:57 AM, Sune Foldager wrote:

> On 29. jan 2005, at 14:35, Michael Gregoire wrote:
>
>> This causes the folder structure to retract which is quite annoying.
>> There still should be a "refresh" menu option for the project drawer.
>
> Or the folder structure should just stay intact. I believe it's on the
> todo.

Well, when adding files, a person should have the ability to refresh
manually, or an auto refresh should occur after a new files is added,
rather than have to bring to focus another application and come back to
TM, which I may add doesn't always guarantee a refresh. I have a couple
times where the refresh simply didn't happen and I had to quite and
open TM again, in order for the new files to be added to my list.