[TxMt] LaTeX syntax enhancements.

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 12:43:37 UTC 2005

Yes,

First task of the morning is to check out the bundles and add in what I
did yesterday.  I've added a couple more snippets already for verbatim
and listings.

I've not done any templates, but they look pretty easy, especially with
the editor. Here's what I think would be useful, based on my own use
cases.
Templates:
  -- a basic article setup
  -- Lab assignment writeups
  -- Exams  (uses the exam package)

The feature I would really like to figure out how to do is how to keep
track of labels,  so I could have some kind of autocomplete when I type
\ref{fig:x <some command key> I get a list of matching labels to choose
from.

Brad