[TxMt] comparable windows editor?

Justin French justin.french at indent.com.au
Fri Jan 28 03:23:20 UTC 2005

I've got a part-timer about to start work with me on a Windows machine
on some Rails stuff, and I need to recommend a free or cheap text
editor for him to get started on (until I buy a macmini for him).

In particular, I think he needs the project drawer, because there's a
heap of files to work with in Rails, and something that has a PHP &
Ruby syntax highlighter included.

Sorry for being a little OT, but surely some of you must be recovering
Windows types and can recommend something???  I haven't touched a PC in
years :)

---
Justin French, Indent.com.au
justin.french at indent.com.au
Web Application Development & Graphic Design