[TxMt] Autocomplete from syntax file?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 27 21:18:17 UTC 2005

On Jan 27, 2005, at 16:16, Chris Jenkins wrote:

>> There are plans, yes... ;)
> Ooh secretive.. Go on, tell us...

But then it's no surprise when I actually get around to implementing
it! :)

Well, two things I've had in mind are 1) let the syntax files markup
'includes' which are then automatically followed for finding matches
and 2) similar to the suggestion about allowing the syntax files to
extend the list of potential completions, but instead bind these lists
to the upcoming scope-specifier system. This would allow
context-sensitive completions, although they'd not be based on the
actual contents of the file (or its includes), but it'd be a nice
start, and probably work very well for library/predefined stuff.