[TxMt] default fold level

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 27 12:51:42 UTC 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 18:41, Jamal Johnson wrote:

> is there a way to setup a default fold level for a particular mode so
> when you open a file in that mode it will automatically fold at that
> level? [...]

Currently not -- previously there was the option to open (all) files
folded, but it was pulled because of some problems it caused. It may
come back in a more general form.

> also, i would like to say i LOVE cmd-T!! i'm not using the project
> drawer at all anymore. i have 2 requests concerning it tho

This will see several improvements in the next beta(s):
  1) new much improved matching algorithm (which I've donated to
Quicksilver btw! :) )
  2) full path shown in the status bar (added to that window)
  3) ability to set a filetype pattern for this window (pr. project or
globally)
  4) ability to descend into a file and search/go to lines

> 1) can the list 'wrap' so when you get to the top or bottom using
> arrow keys, it will wrap to the bottom / top respectively?

uhm... I really do not like such behavior ;) maybe with the improved
matching algorithm you'll have less of a need to scroll and won't need
this. And I can make page up/down + home/end keys work on the list
(which I think they currently don't).

> 2) can there be an option to show the 'path' of the file

Yes, item #2 :)