[TxMt] [Slightly OT] Anyone using zsh for commands?

Ralph Pöllath lists at poellath.org
Thu Jan 27 11:53:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've been a zsh user for quite some time, but haven't used it for
scripting due to portability reasons. Now I just finished reading "From
Bash to Z-Shell", and realized how much more elegant those sh scripts
could be with zsh (or bash, I guess). And since TM runs on Mac OS X
exclusively, which ships with zsh by default, there's no portability to
consider.

Soo.. anyone using zsh for command scripting who would like to share?
Unfortunately, I don't do much text editing and therefore scripting
myself lately, so don't expect any gems from me.. I'm just curious.

Thanks,
-Ralph.

---

"From Bash to Z-Shell"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590593766/
qid=1106825397/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-0742256-4403924?v=glance&s=books>