[TxMt] Bookmarks

Ralph Pöllath lists at poellath.org
Thu Jan 27 11:41:06 UTC 2005

On 27.01.2005, at 12:29, Brian Lalor wrote:
> On Jan 27, 2005, at 6:19 AM, Ralph Pöllath wrote:
>> Hmm, where would you like the info to be stored?
> How about in the project file?

Not a bad idea for files that actually belong to a project. But still,
how do you store the inormation? Just the line numbers? Then what
happens if I add a lline with a different editor? To do it right, you
would have to keep a copy of the file and merge it with the edited file
(like cvs or svn do) just to restore the bookmarks information. And
even that isn't guaranteed to work.

I admit, persistent bookmarks might be nice for people who use TM
exclusively.

Cheers,
-Ralph.