[TxMt] Better Python bundle?

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Thu Jan 27 11:11:41 UTC 2005

On 27. jan 2005, at 0:54, Russell E. Owen wrote:

> Anyone got a bundle for python that works better? The built in one uses
> bizarre colors

Perhabs the person who made it will think your preferences are bizarre,
so that's hardly a question of "better" :-p.

> the folding support doesn't work properly

I don't know the details, but I am pretty sure the folding support
works as good as it current can, since TM puts some limitations on it
here.

> (and, less importantly, the nifty automatic quote closing doesn't
> handle """ and
> ''' quoted strings).

I don't know what those are, but if we are talking about 'heredoc'ish
strings, spanning multiple lines, that's another limitation in TM,
since syntax rules are currently applied on a per-line basis.

> I looked at the wiki, but didn't see anything for python. Any hints on
> improving python support would be appreciated.

You can always have a go at it yourself as well  :-).

--
Sune.
:: the Cottage of Lost Play.