[TxMt] "Save As" bug?

Vaska.Txt txt at vaska.com
Thu Jan 27 10:14:31 UTC 2005

I'm very new to the group and TextMate so I hope that this has not
already been hashed out.

I'm having a problem when I "Save As" with an open document.  What
happens is the original document disappears from the project list.  The
new document takes its place.  I have to reboot the app to get it to
refresh properly so I see both the new document and the original
document in the list.

For now, I can work around this (by simply creating new documents and
then cut and paste), but I think it's probably a bug...

I'm using OSX 10.3.7 and TextMate 1.1b1 (v1.1b1).

Thanks, v