[TxMt] Autocomplete from syntax file?

Jack Baty jbaty at fusionary.com
Wed Jan 26 15:36:06 UTC 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 10:20 AM, Chris Jenkins wrote:
> I was wondering whether there were any plans to alter the way TM
> auto-completes? The current system is good, but Id like it to be able
> auto complete from files other than the current one, say all open
> files or
> all files in the project. Another probably even more useful ability
> would be
> if the syntax files could specify a list of keywords that could also be
> auto-completed on any file.
>
> Any other thoughts on this anyone?

Yes please! Better word completion and ctags support are pretty much
the only reasons I miss VIM.

I'd be happy with the "all open files" option to start with.

Jack Baty
Fusionary Media - http://fusionary.com/
Weblog - http://jackbaty.com

"Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried
from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up" --Terry Pratchett