[TxMt] trial period extension

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jan 25 19:19:15 UTC 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 20:08, Russell E. Owen wrote:

> Will there be any way to evaluate TextMate 1.1 (betas or release) if
> one has already tried 1.0?

Yes, I'm resetting the trial period for each official release (that is,
all versions w/o a 'b' in the version string).

I probably should also take the time to write some code that check
actual days of use ;)

> I decided I wasn't quite ready for 1.0 (because of the black
> background when syntax highlighting was turned on) but it looked
> really promising, so I want to check out 1.1.

Well, syntax highlight colors can be changed, and only a few of them
have black background, but 1.1 will give a graphical preferences to
alter colors and support style sheets.