[TxMt] feature request: arrow-left to go to parent item in hierarchical list views?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Jan 25 11:24:52 UTC 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 2:19, M Spreij wrote:

> The Thunderbird mail client and Mozilla's bookmark editor both have a
> neat feature [...] it jumps to the parent item [...] would be nice if
> the former behaviour was put in as well :-)

Normally I'd say such requests should go to http://radar.apple.com/

But since I already overload keyboard behavior for at least the project
drawer outline, this is probably a 5 minutes job -- although if I were
to see this from Apple I'd probably like that when pressing arrow-left,
the current position was remembered, and could be reached by pressing
arrow-right (when placed at the parent element). That way, if one
accidentally press arrow-left, there's a one stroke way to get back.