[TxMt] Feature Request: Multiple views of the same file

Robert M.Zigweid rzigweid at zigweid.net
Tue Jan 25 11:24:15 UTC 2005

This is something I sort of miss from emacs (even though I've been
using vim for a few years instead now).  It would be especially nice to
be able to view the same file/buffer in multiple windows or even a
split view ala Xcode.  I've been looking around ab it for this and I'm
not presently seeing it.  If it is just something that I am missing, a
pointer in that general direction would be most helpful.
Robert M. Zigweid                           rzigweid at zigweid.net
                                             http://rzigweid.zigweid.net