[TxMt] Syntax highlighting?

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Jan 25 02:20:02 UTC 2005

Okay, I deleted my ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/  and got
the same behavior that Jon and Paul are reporting. The issue seems to
be that for some reason 1.1b3 isn't recognizing its internal bundles.
Here is a hacky little fix if you can't wait for Allan to wake up in
6 hours. :)

cp -r /Applications/TextMate/TextMate.app/Contents/Resources/Bundles
~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/

All that does is copy the Bundles directory from the Program package
into the user bundle area. Not a very nice hack, but it's better than
nothing.

oh... I read the mail from Jon giving another version of this fix: if
you open the tmbundle's, they will install themselves in the user
area, another version of this same kludge. As I remember, that will
produce a zillion little confirm windows... I like my shell way
better!  :)

best wishes, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu