[TxMt] Another file save issue

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jan 21 19:31:29 UTC 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 20:13, Eric Hsu wrote:

>> Just as a side note in case you haven't tried this, you can rename
>> files from within Textmate by right clicking on the file names in the
>> drawer (if you have a project open). It's a nice feature.
> On this note, would it be bad if files opened in a default project? I
> ask because

No, this is something I'd really like to do, but just hasn't gotten
around to yet. That is, the project drawer will be more of a file
browser, and a project is then just a snapshot of the state of this
file browser (which will allow multiple sources etc.), and the single
window will disappear (because the project window can act like it).

One of these days I probably should try to publish a roadmap, but I'm
not sure how much accuracy people will expect from seeing a roadmap,
and I'm not sure I'll bother to update it often enough ;)