[TxMt] Another file save issue

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Fri Jan 21 19:13:12 UTC 2005

At 11:09 AM -0800 1/21/05, Ben Parzybok wrote:
>Just as a side note in case you haven't tried this, you can rename
>files from within Textmate by right clicking on the file names in
>the drawer (if you have a project open). It's a nice feature.

On this note, would it be bad if files opened in a default project? I
ask because

1. some commands are only available in projects, like rename, and templates;

2. I often open a document and then decide I want to start a project
around it, so I have to open a new project, drag the old icon into
the drawer and then close the original. Maybe there's a better way?

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu