[TxMt] Beta 2?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 20 13:31:41 UTC 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 14:18, eoghan wrote:

> whats the file choose?
> is this a type of system browser ala projects?

It shows all files in the project (opens on ⌘T) and allows you to
narrow it down entering a filter string (where it tries to do
abbreviation matching, currently a little naive (though it learns from
the corrections you make), but I'll improve that next week) -- it's a
lot like Quicksilver or Launchbar, here's a grab where I've entered
'td' to reach my ToDo.txt (I never use the project drawer anymore, and
after changing the tab behavior to go one back on close, I rarely look
at these either):