[TxMt] Beta 2?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 20 10:34:09 UTC 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 11:28, Chris Jenkins wrote:

> I've been away on holiday, did I miss beta2? What's the actual latest
> beta version?

No, sorry about the confusion having referred to next beta as 3 (or
perhaps once even 4) have caused.

Beta 2 was only sent to two people who experienced a crash-bug with
beta 1 (due to a Cocoa framework bug, let me add! :) ).

I didn't make the release public because I didn't think it had enough
interesting changes. I'll release beta 3 tomorrow (is my plan) which
IMHO has at least 3 new cool things:
  o new bundle editor!!!
  o the file chooser (which appeared in 1.1b1p2)
  o append to lines in selection, similar to column-typing but works at
the end of lines of varying lengths.