[TxMt] A few things that annoy me

Lang Riley lang at langriley.com
Thu Jan 20 05:03:44 UTC 2005

Allan,

For what its worth, I really like how TM does save now.  When I tell it
to save, it had better save ; )  I always refer to the project drawer
in my peripheral vision which indicates when a file has become 'dirty'.
  Besides I neurotically hit cmd-S after all my edits anyways.  The
direct nature of TM's behavior gives it a *nix flavor that I really
love, unlike a lot of other tools, e.g., Adobe products (which I also
use and enjoy).  Hopefully TM will always stay lean, mean, and fast.