[TxMt] Re: textmate Info Page

Don Kalar donkalar at ucla.edu
Mon Jan 17 08:42:16 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to how one might use
Textmate to interface with Matlab? I can have a command execute a given
.m file, but Matlab is a much heavier process to load than perl is from
the command line, so that becomes a very unattractive option.

Ideally I'd like to have Matlab running in a terminal (the java
interface is just too slow for me), and edit with Textmate in such a
way that commands could reach the already loaded session.

cheers,

-don

Don Kalar
Graduate Student,