[TxMt] syntax tool

Justin French justin.french at indent.com.au
Sat Jan 15 00:45:58 UTC 2005

On 15/01/2005, at 11:39 AM, Nick Hristov wrote:

> Hello, list.
>
> I am about to hack up a small Cocoa tool to edit the syntax
> highlighting of the bundles... it's a pain to do it manually. Would
> there be any interest among you to distribute it here?
>
> It will be free of course, and I will provide the source.

If you have the time, sure go ahead, but remember that Alan is planning
this as a inbuilt feature, so perhaps you're better off spending that
time relaxing with a beer.

Then again, if you're sharing the source, you might give Alan a few
ideas along the way :)

---
Justin French, Indent.com.au
justin.french at indent.com.au
Web Application Development & Graphic Design