[TxMt] View Man Page in Safari command

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Jan 13 02:36:05 UTC 2005

On Jan 13, 2005, at 2:48, Chris Thomas wrote:

> This gets more interesting once we have a way to direct HTML to the
> preview window. Another thing that would be nice: command execution
> from URLs, which would allow the references to other man pages to
> work. But there are -- of course -- security implications to that
> feature. Perhaps if it only works in the preview window, not
> system-wide.

Ah, nice! And yes, I think I can allow commands in the local HTML
window only.

Btw: in case the Xcode plugin is missing you can generate HTML from man
using this:
    GROFF_TYPESETTER=html man >$file -t <something>

But it doesn't look as good as the Xcode plugin, nor does it create
links to other sections.