[TxMt] Changing Tab-Behavior

Andreas Bueler abueler at netmilk.com
Tue Jan 11 02:33:23 UTC 2005

Sorry.. instead of "apple-key", I mean shift key (the one to write big
characters :) )

On Jan 11, 2005, at 3:28 AM, Andreas Bueler wrote:

Hi,
I'm new to the list, so please forgive me, if this has being asked
before.
Is it possible to change the tab behavior of TextMate? For example I
find
it strange that single line intending to the right works correctly
(using tabs),
but if you try to tab back to the left site, it is using spaces instead
of tabs.

It would also be great to change the behavior of multi line tabbing.
I'm so used to use the
tab key to intend to the right and "apple key" together with the tab
key to move lines to the
left. But if I do that, the lines I would like to intend, are deleted.

(I hope you understand what I mean.. sorry for my english)

Other then that I really like TextMate.

Kind Regards,
Andy
_________
For new threads USE THIS: textmate at lists.macromates.com
(threading gets destroyed and the universe will collapse if you don't)