[TxMt] YAIT (Yet Another Icon Thread)

Jon Raphaelson jonraphaelson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 02:28:18 UTC 2005

I posted another set of icons to the wiki today, but I'll announce it
here. They are more in line (I think) with aqua-style editor icons
(pages and pen), and they use a lot of ideas garnered from the list
archives. There are six colors in the disk image, so hopefully you will
find one you like, and they all have been designed to degrade
gracefully (48 is less detailed so it's not burry and 32 and 16 are
even more so). I would appreciate any feedback/comments etc.

preview:	http://www.eight7.com/repository/tmicon_preview.png
icons:	http://www.eight7.com/repository/tmicons.dmg.gz

Thanks all!

Jonathan Raphaelson