[TxMt] LaTeX Tidy command

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Sat Jan 8 22:21:37 UTC 2005

>If using LaTeXTidy.pl and your LaTex Tidy bundle command, were should
>LaTeXTidy.pl be placed. I tried usr/local/bin but that did not work.
>Should I place it inside the bundle itself.

First, make sure it's set to execute (chmod +x LaTeXTidy.pl). Then
either place it in your PATH and call it as LaTeXTidy.pl or put it
somewhere you like, e.g. /usr/local/bin/LaTeXTidy.pl and call it with
its full path in the command. I hope that works!

If you put it in the same bundle as the command, then call it with
wither the full path if you know it, or with
"$TM_BUNDLE_PATH"/LaTeXTidy.pl if you think you might move it someday.

Good luck,  Eric

ps. Backup your documents! Check! This works for me, but you should
be cautious.