[TxMt] fugu prob

Developer Relations dev at yummysoftware.com
Wed Jan 5 10:19:33 UTC 2005

This is a known problem with Launch Services. Basically, any new application (or new version
of) needs to become "trusted" by the OS before other applications can "see" it. To make an
application "trusted" you must double click one of its documents, then you'll be presented
with an alert from the OS that you "are opening this for the first time" blah blah. From that
point, the application is "trusted".

As a little advertisement, Yummy FTP works around this problem :-)

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Jason

Jason Downing