[TxMt] Java bundle updated with proper package name generator

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Tue Jan 4 13:42:20 UTC 2005

I've fixed the package name generation for the templates in the Java
bundle.  I've implemented a bit of configurability to the bundle by
using a custom shell variable (set in the TM preferences) to override a
default regular expression.  Check the source for details.  If others
follow my example, I recommend implementing a reverse domain namespace
schema; I'm using "org_bravo5_Java" for variables used by the Java
bundle.

The newest version is (always, now) available at
	http://telly.bravo5.org/~blalor/bundles/Java.tmbundle.tar.gz

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor