[TxMt] opening files in TM

Fred B. fredb7 at starflam.com
Tue Jan 4 05:56:54 UTC 2005

Command+i on one of those file.
In the "open with" section select TextMate and then apply to every file
with this extension.
Repeat for every extensions.

You might need to do it again with some file with the same extension
but associated with another app, due to OS X extension/creator-code
schizophrenia.
Both are used to associate files with an app, but creator code take
precedence over extension.

You can use something like RCDefaultApp too.
<http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14618>